Pit and Fissure Sealant Certification Course
There are no upcoming classes being offered in 2019.
8am-12pm Classroom Session
1-5pm Laboratory Practice Session
Information will be given regarding Day 2 and patient selection- start looking for at least two patients
8am-5pm Clinical Session
Students will be required to provide patients in need of pit and fissure sealants
More information will be given on Day 1
All participants must have completed:
- 8-hour Infection Control Course
- Certificate of completion for the 2-hour Dental Practice Act.
- Current CPR card (front and back copies)
- Certificate of completion for Coronal Polish certification
ATTENTION! DO NOT REGISTER IF THESE ITEMS ARE NOT COMPLETED BY THE TIME THE COURSES START. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A FULL REFUND AND CANNOT TAKE THE COURSE IF THEY ARE NOT COMPLETED.
- Participants must attend both days
- Day 1: Participants must bring current CPR and Coronal Polish certifications
- Both days- please wear scrubs, socks, closed toed shoes, and personal protective eyewear
- Course will be canceled if there is not a minimum number of participants
- Meets the Dental Board of California’s requirement for five (5) hours of continuing education
- Please e-mail Noel Kelsch at email@example.com with questions