For Student Groups, Academic Departments, Programs, Student Organizations, or other College-Affiliated Groups

Outside Gifts/Applying for a Grant

Gifts or Grants which generate tax deductible donations must be approved by the Cabrillo College Foundation: Approval for fundraising

Gifts in Kind

Instead of giving money, sometimes donors give tangible items, such as musical instruments, text books, or furniture. These are called Gifts in Kind and require this form: Gifts in Kind form

Request to establish an account at the foundation

Once your Outside Fundraising is approved, you will need an account with the foundation, so that money can be deposited and your donor(s) will receive a tax deduction for their gift: Request to Establish a Fund


Please review the Instructions for Event Coordination for important deadlines.


donate nowplan your legacyFaculty