Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
student playing guitarstudents smiling

Fees (Refunds)

 Refunds for dropping a course 
  Last day to drop Refunds issued*
Spring 2014 - Full 16 week course

February 7th in person|February 8th online

Begins Feb10th
Short term course (Including Summer) by 10% of class meetings, usually the first day of class within 30 days
*We charge a $10 processing fee for refunds, except for cancelled classes and fees collected in error.


If you paid your fees via WebAdvisor using a credit card within the last 120 days, we will refund the card. In all other cases refunds will be delivered in the way the students choose for their Higher One account - Easy Refund to the Cabrillo Access Debit card or Electronic Funds Transfer to the student's bank account.

Were you billed for classes you forgot to drop? If you enroll in a class and then change your mind and decide not to attend it, you need to officially drop the class before the refund deadline. Otherwise you will owe us for the fees. We do not automatically drop you from classes you haven't paid for yet. People sometimes make the mistake of thinking that WebAdvisor works like other shopping carts where you haven't really committed to something until your credit card is charged. Not so!

Parking Permit Refunds Return the parking permit to Student Affairs or Admissions & Records in person by the appropriate deadline above to be eligible for a refund. Unfortunately we cannot issue you a refund after the deadline, even if you never picked up the bus pass or parking permit.

Refund or Credit of the Student Activity Card Fee We will only refund the Student Activity Card Fee if you drop all your classes before the first day of the term. Otherwise, we will apply a credit to your account for the amount of the fee. The College Bank doesn't issue refunds for under $10, but you can use the credit to pay other fees or apply it the following term. Before the beginning of the term, you may decline the fee in WebAdvisor by clicking "Decline Student Activity Card Benefits" under the Student Menu. To decline the fee in person, stop by Student Affairs before the end of the add period and file a Petition to Decline Benefits form. If you have any questions about the fee contact the Student Senate (831) 479-6231.

    Was this page helpful?    
Blackboard Online Learning System WebAdvisor  iTunes Cabrillo Library Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100