A $25.00 handling fee is required for all proposals
Established professional artists are encouraged to submit a proposal to exhibit in the Cabrillo Gallery. The gallery hosts 6 exhibitions a year, three during the fall semester and three in the spring. There is always a student exhibit, which leaves 5 potential exhibitions for one academic year. We review proposals at the end of the spring and fall semesters.
Emerging artists should consider applying to exhibit in the Cabrillo College Student Activities Center (SAC). There are 6 potential exhibition opportunities in an academic year.
Direct all inquiries to:
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
To submit a proposal to exhibit to the Cabrillo Gallery we ask that you provide the following:
- Cover letter to the Cabrillo Gallery
- $25.00 handling fee
- Recent bio or resume
- 10 - 20 images on CD (.jpg format) of artwork
- Any other pertinent information you think important to share
- Website address (if you have one)
- Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope, if you would like your slides or images returned
The Cabrillo Gallery Director will respond to your proposal as soon as possible after receiving your information. View the interior and floor plan of the gallery.* Please note that the Cabrillo Gallery usually fills its calendar one to two years in advance.