Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
students in ampitheater

Essential Transfer Information

Please read carefully.

Most of the information on this page applies to you only if you were ineligible for admission to the University of California (UC) or the California State University (CSU) upon graduation from high school. (Note: eligibility from high school is based on your high school grade point average, your ACT or SAT scores, and the pattern of courses you completed in high school.) If you were eligible from high school, assuming you are a recent high school graduate, you may disregard the information on admission requirements and follow the advice on general education and lower division major preparation (see links to your right for CSU or UC).

There are three sets of requirements for you to consider for either UC or CSU:

  1. Admission requirements
  2. General education
  3. Lower division preparation in your major

Next Steps:

See the admissions requirements for the University of California.

See the admissions requirements for the California State University

    Was this page helpful?    
Just Report It Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility | Title IX

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100