Skip to Site Navigation | Skip to Local Navigation | Skip to Content
students on lawn

CalWORKs Work Study - Student Employment

This is much like Federal Work Study; the requirements for eligibility are that you are receiving CalWORKs/TANF, are enrolled in at least 6 units and are in good academic standing. Money earned through Work Study does not affect CalWORKs/TANF cash grants or Cal Fresh. For more information, call the Student Resource & Support Network office at 831-479-6344.

    Was this page helpful?    
Just Report It Ask Cabrillo WebAdvisor Cabrillo Library Cabrillo Bookstore  Canvas icon  Facebook Icon Twitter Icon YouTube

© 2013 Cabrillo Community College District

Campus Safety | Accessibility | Title IX

Main Campus, 6500 Soquel Drive Aptos CA 95003, 831.479.6100