The Cabrillo College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization (Federal Tax ID: 94-6121953).
The Cabrillo College Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors that includes the Executive Director. The Board sets policies related to spending, investment, management, governance and professional standards, and it oversees internal and independent audits.
The governance practices of the foundation are described in a set of documents—including bylaws, committee charters and a code of ethics—adopted by the Board of Directors.
The foundation and the activities of its Directors and staff members are governed by the following documents:
Governing and Legal Documents (pdfs)
- Articles of Incorporation Describes the purposes for which the foundation was organized.
- Bylaws Includes rules governing the foundation's operations relating to the Board of Directors, board committees, officers and related matters.
- IRS Tax Exemption Document
- Auxiliary Organization Regulations
- IRS Form 990
Board of Director's Agendas (pdf)
Details the purpose, organization and roles and responsibilities for each board committee:
- Audit Committee
- Cabrillo Advancement Program (CAP)
- Finance and Investment Committee
- Nominating Committee
- President’s Circle
- Scholarships Committee
- Women’s Educational Success