To make an Agenda Request for an upcoming ICC meeting, please email your ICC Chair at email@example.com with the following:
- Agenda item name
- Item type: information, discussion, or action. Information items typically involve a presentation of information without discussion. Discussion items offer discussion on a certain topic and may include presented information. Action items involve a vote of the active ICC members.
- Item sponsor (your club's name)
- Amount of time for the item
- One-to-two sentence description of the item
For the Current ICC Budget, Visit Here.
The Inter-Club Council business meetings take place weekly on Wednesdays at 3PM in Room 913 next door to the Bike Co-op shop.
- Checkout our student event's calendar!
- Student E-Newsletter
The montly Student E-Newsletter is email out to all currently enrolled students while school is in session. Check your email for the Student E-Newsletter to stay current on Student Activities that will be occurring throughout the month. Don't get it? check your spam mail. If not found called 831-477-5115 to get on the mailing list.
What is the ICC.?
All clubs are required to appoint an ICC representative to represent their club and attend all Inter-Club Council business meetings.
The Inter-Club Council is an extension of the Student Senate and working with Student Affairs Office oversees club activities.
All students are encouraged to get the most out of their college experience by participating in extracurricular activities while attending Cabrillo College. Joining a club is a way to enhance your college experience. Clubs are organized by students according to specialized fields of interest, academic majors, personal interest, or special service to the college or community.
All students are welcome to Join us to get involved, informed in student life, and meet other club representatives.
|Location:||Senate Office 902D|